View Video Tour
Attractions and Information
One of Only 500 Hotels Selected WorldWide by Expedia customers for delivering superior services, an exceptional guest experience and a notable value!
I was in Providence for WaterFire a couple of weeks ago and the place was amazing. The staff is great! The rooms were super clean. Tisha and Eddie at the reception were very welcoming!!!
— Google User
Downtown Providence Meetings and Group Accommodations
Old Colony Board Room
Our beautiful setting overlooking the Providence River and convenient location off I-95 make the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Providence hotel the perfect location for your next business meeting, corporate board meeting or social event.
Our meeting rooms are elegantly decorated and preserve the historic character of our bustling financial district. Our Concierge Level is located on the top floor of the hotel with panoramic views of the Providence River and financial district – perfect for intimate social gatherings or business meetings.
Providence Businesses Within Walking Distance of the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Providence Hotel Include:
- Textron Headquarters
- Citizens Bank Headquarters
- Bank of America
- Brown University
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Johnson and Wales University
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Convention Center
- Hasbro Children’s Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Meeting / Function Space
- Old Colony Board Room – Comfortably seats 16 guests at our conference table with relaxing fireplace
- St. Francis Room – Accommodates groups of 15-18 for business meetings, trainings, workshops and seminars
- The Capital Suite – Top floor location offers spectacular views of the Waterfront and financial district. Warm intimate setting is ideal for cocktail receptions and social gatherings.
Our meeting rooms are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and we are happy to arrange for your catering and audiovisual equipment needs. Contact our sales staff today at (401) 608-3516 to plan your next Providence business meeting or social event!
Group Room Reservations
Do you need hotel accommodations for out-of-town guests or meeting attendees? Choose from our spacious guest rooms, studio suites and one-bedroom suites. All or our guest rooms and suites feature complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, Hampton’s Clean and fresh beds, deluxe bathroom amenities, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and flat screen TVs with premium movie channels. All guests enjoy our complimentary On the House® hot breakfast buffet each morning and access to our state-of-the-art fitness center. Contact us today to reserve your group’s hotel accommodations.