View Video Tour
Attractions and Information
One of Only 500 Hotels Selected WorldWide by Expedia customers for delivering superior services, an exceptional guest experience and a notable value!
I was in Providence for WaterFire a couple of weeks ago and the place was amazing. The staff is great! The rooms were super clean. Tisha and Eddie at the reception were very welcoming!!!
— Google User
Downtown Providence RI Hotel Business Travelers
The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel is a select-service hotel located in the heart of Providence’s bustling financial district adjacent to Bank America, Textron headquarters and Citizen’s Bank headquarters. Just minutes from the hotel are IBM, Brown University, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence College and Rhode Island Convention Center. Lifespan’s Rhode Island Hospital and Hasbro Children’s Hospital are both a short drive from the hotel as well.
The Theodore Francis Green State Airport is just a 15-minute ride from the hotel, Boston’s Logan Airport is less than an hour drive and Bradley International Hartford Airport is just over an hour from the hotel. With our convenient location off I-95, getting here is easy.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Providence Hotel Business Traveler Amenities Include:
- Spacious guest rooms and suites featuring:
- Complimentary Wired and Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Large Work Desk with Ergonomic Chair
- Handy Lap Desk
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Microwaves & Mini-Refrigerators in all suites and some rooms
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Shuttle Service To/From TF Green Airport with Advance Reservations ($10/one-way or round-trip fee)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Amtrak station, bus station and Kennedy Plaza
- Valet Parking ($28/night fee)
- Complimentary On the House® Hot Breakfast Buffet Daily
- Manager’s Reception Wednesday Evening – Cash bar and complimentary hors d’oeuvres; HHonors® members receive free drink coupons!
- HHonors® Private Business Lounge
- 24-Hour Business Center with Computers, Printing, Fax and Copy Services
- On-Site Coin Laundry
- Suite Shop On-Site Convenience Store
- Jump Start Fitness Center featuring the latest in cardio technology, free weights and core and balance training equipment
Need to meet with business associates or clients during your trip? The Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Providence hotel provides three meeting/function spaces ideal for small business meetings and conferences.
- Old Colony Board Room – Elegant boardroom with fireplace seats up to 16 guests
- St. Francis Room – Comfortably accommodates 15-18 guests
- The Capital Suite – Situated on the top floor, this function space offers panoramic views of the Providence River and skyline and accommodates up to 40 reception style
Visit our Providence Meetings page for more details on our meeting space and amenities.
For more information on all we offer, visit our Downtown Providence Hotel Services & Amenities page. We look forward to having you as our guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel!